Top 10 Busy Season Tips!
We have hit our busy season! If you want to work you can! We need you to help us keep you busy!
- Be sure to update your availability weekly
- Keep your cell phone on and check it often! So you don’t miss out on texts and phone calls.
- Make sure you license is renewed on time and is in an active status.
- Call the offices we assign you to! This serves as confirmation for you and office. Confirm arrival time, patient start time, color of scrubs, directions, , parking, lunch etc.
- If you are working in an office that uses our payroll services, please complete a timesheet and take a copy with you! The office should fax it to us by the next business day!
- Once you accept an assignment, please do your best to keep your commitment. Last minute cancellations can be difficult to replace during our busy times. If you have an emergency that will prevent you from reporting to your assignment, please call the office immediately, if no answer, leave a message and then call Lisa on her cell at 614-354-1189.
- Give your best on every assignment! You never know when a temporary assignment could turn into a permanent position!
- If there are any changes to your personal information please let us know. ( exp: name, address, email, phone number, bank account information changes) We may not be able to contact you or pay you if we do not have all the correct information on file!
- Refer us to your friends and co-workers! Pass our information onto other dental professionals!
- Be prepared. Carry a spare set of scrubs. You never know when you might need them.