We have temporary and permanent openings for a variety of positions.
- Dentists- a health care practitioner that specializes in the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases and conditions of the oral cavity.
- Hygienists- a dental health professional whose primary concern is periodontal therapy, maintenance of dental health, prevention of oral disease and patient education in proper brushing and flossing.
- Expanded Function Dental Assistants- A dental health professional who has taken the necessary training and passed the exam and is registered to restore teeth, and do sealants in the state of Ohio under the direct supervision of a Dentist.
- Dental Assistants- assist the Dentist or other treating dental auxiliary to provide more efficient dental treatment, by preparing the patient for treatment, sterilizing instruments, passing instruments during the procedure, holding a suction device, exposing dental radiographs, taking impressions, and fabricating provisional crowns. Dental operators can focus more time on the procedure; the dental assistant then effectively becomes the operator’s extra hands.
- Dental Office Managers- a dental office manager oversees all of the administrative duties in a dental office, including billing and appointment scheduling. He/She may also oversee all the employees, maintaining employee records.
- Receptionists- the dental receptionist will greet and sign in patients, answer the phones, and take care of scheduling patients.
- Billing, Insurance and Collection Specialist-oversees billing for private pay and billing of Insurance claims for the dentist
Join Our Team! Online Registration Form
It’s easy to join our team of professionals. Just send us your resume via mail, email or fax. We will contact you within 7 days to set up an
Phone: (614) 920-4415
Fax: (614) 920-4416
We look forward to hearing from you!